Denis Gagnon is a fashion designer from Montreal who is the hottest shit right now!!!
He’s a little bit dark for me but his zipper dress is amazing!
Similar to the way the universe is spreading apart, I feel that most are becoming distant. We fall together; we fall apart.
and I’ll laugh about all that we’ve lost.” —Stars- Calendar Girl (via allthelivingaredead)
And I am soreeeee aalll ovveerr and I never felt so good. :D
The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
This is what they say when girls have their period in other countries:
- The Netherlands: “The tomato soup is overcooked”
- Brazil: “I’m with Chico”
- China: “Little Sister has come”
- many parts of Latin America: “Jenny has a red dress on”
- Australia: “I’ve got the flags out”
- Denmark: “There are Communists in the funhouse”
- Ireland: “I’m wearing a jam rag”
- England: “I’m flying the Japanese flag”
- Japan: “Little Miss Strawberry”
- France: “The English have arrived”
- Germany: “The cranberry woman is coming”
- Puerto Rico: “Did the rooster already sing?”
- South Africa: “Granny’s stuck in traffic”
So I’ve decided that I have a lot of clothes and if I make anymore for myself.. there just wont be any room left.
SO. I am making grad dresses for any girl that wants a custom made dress for a super-duper good price!. I can really make just about anything.. doesnt even have to be a grad dress.=) I just want to make things.
My mom and I made my grad dress. I loved it.
I’ve made a list of professions I always dreamed of mastering but will probably not happen:
1. Professional Dancer/Coreographer.
Ok this is sort of a secret of mine but when I’m alone and there is a really good song on I start to improvise a lyrical dance to it. I sometimes inspire myself. I do have a background in ballet and rythmic gymnastics after all. Sometimes I wish I never stopped dancing… I really really miss it :(
2. Professional Photographer.
I love photography! But really, who doesn’t? I love it enough to buy an SLR and take a college level photo class :). I am constantly day dreaming about perfect places to have photoshoots, down to the details.
3. Successful Fashion Designer.
I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t making clothes. As a child I would make clothes for my toys out for tissues/ scrap material, and wrapping a giant sheet around my body to create a dress. Thinking about having a runway show gets me super excited!!
I honestly can become an architect right now if I want to, but math and trigonometry doesn’t make me want to jump for joy. So, I’m working on becoming an interior designer, and I’m pretty happy with that!
oh look, a pretty picture I took